Irish Cream Fudge
Irish Cream Fudge. When I was a little girl, my Mimi would make the most amazing fudge. It was one of my favorite treats and it never lasted long.
She would make it for us whenever we visited her house. She used an adaptation of the recipe from the Kraft Jet Puffed Marshmallow Fluff jars. As an adult, I have made this same recipe countless times, and it has never failed me. So, this year, as a nod to my Irish roots and my Mimi, I made Irish Cream Fudge, and it.is.so.good!
1 Jar Kraft Jet Puffed Marshmallow Fluff
1 24oz Bag of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 1/2 Stick of Butter
3 Cups Sugar
1 1/2- 2 oz Irish Cream Liquor (You can make your own or buy it)
- 1 Jar of Kraft Jet Puffed Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 24oz Bag of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3 C Sugar
- 1 1/2 Stick of Butter
- 1 1/2-2 Oz Irish Cream Liquor
- Heat sugar, butter, and liquor in heavy sauce pan over medium heat until it reaches 240*
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips and Kraft Jet Puffed Marshmallow Fluff.
- Mix well, and pour into foil lined and greased pan or greased silicone cupcake pan.
- Refrigerate for several hours and enjoy!
Add a printable tag to a cello bag full of fudge for a simple and delicious treat this St. Paddy’s Day!