If you know me personally, you know I love bourbon and tequila, and you also know I am too lazy to spend more than about a minute making myself a drink. So, this delicious bourbon seltzer cocktail recipe is PERFECT for me! It’s just a few ingredients, and nothing fancy, but it is SO tasty! And, it is prefect for holiday entertaining, or even summer sipping.
If you decide to make a purchase through my links, I will be paid a small commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional.
We are working on details for hosting a few parties this season, and I want them to be equally as special as they are different since each one is for a different occasion.
I have lots of cocktail recipes on the blog, but these are a few of my favorites.
- This Delicious Fall Apple Cocktail is perfect for Thanksgiving and Friendsgiving dinners.
- This Peppermint White Russian Cocktail is like a chocolate peppermint candy drink.
- And, this Pear Fizz Cocktail can be made as a large batch drink, making it perfect for holiday entertaining.
Make a Delicious Bourbon Seltzer Cocktail Recipe
I promise this recipe is so simple, you don’t even need a recipe card to make it!
And, it is only two ingredients unless you want to add a little flavor syrup to it, then it is just three ingredients.
Bourbon Seltzer Cocktail Recipe Ingredients
- Four Roses Bourbon – I have tried other brands, but this mixes the best with the other ingredient in my opinion.
- New York Seltzer Water Vanilla Cream Soda – This is, hands down, my favorite seltzer water.
- Optional – flavored coffee syrup. You can even use this to rim the glass with artisan sugar.
First, fill a glass (I love these from Amazon) with ice and about 4-5 ounces of seltzer water. You can change the flavor if you prefer, but the combination of these two drinks is very smooth and easy to drink. Next, add 1/2 a shot of Four Roses Bourbon and stir it in gently.
If you want a fancier presentation, rim the glass with artisan sugar, and add a fun garnish. But, even if you don’t your guests will love this drink.
And, if your guests aren’t drinkers, the seltzer water is a perfect base for fun mocktail mix-ins!