Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe
Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe. I recently hosted a large party, and I wanted to have a signature drink, but, I also couldn’t hire a bartender…and, I certainly didn’t want to make each drink individually. Because of this, I was left with a limited selection…punch is ok for some events, but, not this one. I make flavored vodka fairly often, so I decided to try making a large batch of moonshine. It was perfect for our large party, and I even made enough to send home with guests.
- 1 Jug of Apple Cider
- 1 Jug of Apple Juice
- 1 Bottle of Vodka
- 1 Bottle of Everclear
- 3 Sweet Apples sliced thinly
- 6 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1/2 fresh ground nutmeg nut
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 8-10 Allspice Berries
- Pour the apple cider and juice into a large crock pot.
- Add cinnamon sticks, apple slices, nutmeg, allspice, and extract to the crockpot.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- Allow to cool slightly and mix in vodka and everclear.
- Jar up and give as gifts, or pour into a large drink dispenser and invite guests over!
- If you are using these as gifts, strain the apple slices, cinnamon, and allspice berries from the drink before jarring it.
- Please drink responsibly.
I created a free printable tag to stick on a mason jar. I used my Cricut to cut the tags and printed them on Cricut Printable Vinyl, so it was SUPER easy to dress them up. I even added a sweet gingham and striped bow tie to the jars. I absolutely love the way they turned out!
This recipe made 2.5 gallons of moonshine, so you can certainly adjust it for smaller batches.
This drink contains alcohol, please drink responsibly.
Download the free printable tags here. Please remember free printables are for personal use only. They cannot be edited, altered, or resold.