As 2020 winds to an end, I am working on getting more organized to start the new year. I am optimistic, and hopeful that I can clear out some of the excess that we have, while creating an organized home. And some of my friends are joining with me and sharing their organizational SVG files too!
If you decide to make a purchase through my links, I will be paid a small commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional.
Day and Monthly Planners
One of the easiest ways for me to stay organized is with daily, weekly, and monthly planners. I live with this Printable Weekly Planner and I found myself using my goal planner decorated with this Free Goal Digger Planner SVG a lot more than I expected!
What I have also discovered is that I tend to have loads of little binders, and I wanted to streamline that. So, I bought one binder I can use all year long, and I added some monthly dividers embellished with vinyl.
Organizational SVG Files
It’s super easy to make a binder, and you only need a few supplies! In fact, I even created an Amazon (affiliate links) shopping list to help make it even easier!
You can find the monthly SVG file in the shop here. Use the code MONTHORGANIZE to download it FREE!
Be sure to check out the rest of these awesome Organizing SVG Files too!
- Grocery List from The Country Chic Cottage
- Kitchen Conversions List from The Kingston Home
- Homeschool Weekly Calendar from Hello Creative Family
- Decluttering is My Cardio from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Fancy Cut Planner Pages from 100 Directions
- Months from Everyday Party Magazine
- Pantry Labels from See Lindsay
- Weekly Menu Planner from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Crafty Ideas Inside from Crafting in the Rain
- School Subject Labels from Mad in Crafts
- To Do List from Cutting Machine Crafting
- Monthly Calendar from Happy Go Lucky