School starts next week, and while I have never envied the jobs of my children’s educators, I really don’t envy them this year! They are being pulled in every direction, and are truly in a no win situation. But, I want them to know I care, so I am making them all a small gift with some of these awesome FREE Teacher Themed SVG Files.
If you decide to make a purchase through my links, I will be paid a small commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional.
Teaching is really one of the best and simultaneously worst jobs in the world. So, I try really hard to make sure my boys’ teachers know we support them and we are there to work as a team with them to help my boys grow and learn.
This Last Minute Appreciation Gift is one of my very favorite gift ideas! And, everyone loves fresh flowers, so this Floral Teacher Appreciation Printable Tag is one of my go to printables for the boys teachers throughout the school year.
Make a shirt with one of these Teacher Themed SVG Files
It’s so easy to make your own shirts and tote bags, and if you are crafty, you probably have all the supplies you need at home. If not, I’ll share Amazon links below so you can order all the supplies necessary!
- School Days SVG, use the code DEDICATEDTEACHER to download it F*R*E*E
- Iron On
- EasyPress 2
- Shirt, Bag, Onesie
Teacher Themed SVG Files
Be sure to check out the rest of these awesome teacher themed SVG Files from some of my blogger friends!
- Teachers Can Do Virtually Anything from Leap Of Faith Crafting
- Teacher Strong from That’s What Che Said
- Coffee Teach Repeat from Hello Creative Family
- I’m A Teacher What’s Your Super Power from The Girl Creative
- Teach Love Inspire from Life Sew Savory
- Real Heroes Don’t Wear Capes They Teach from Happy Go Lucky
- The Influence of a Good Teacher Can Never Be Erased from Kelly Leigh Creates
- Teachers Have Class from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Teachers ROCK from Liz on Call
- First Grade Teacher from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Teaching is Heart Work from We Can Make That!
- I’m Not Like a Regular Teacher. I’m a Cool Teacher. from Persia Lou
- Dedicated Teacher Even From A Distance from Everyday Party Magazine
- Keep Calm and Homeschool On from Mom Of 5 Trying To Survive