As we approach the new year and begin working on our goals, resolutions, and promises to ourselves, I wanted a place to write down and keep track of my personal and professional goals. And, I wanted a visual reminder of those goals each time I pick up my notebook. So, I made a Goal Digger Planner SVG.
As a business owner, and busy mom, I feel like I live by my weekly planner. But, beyond that, I struggle. I want to feel like I am more in charge of my days that turn to weeks, the weeks that turn to months, and the months that turn to years. And, I am working diligently on not working as hard. I am trying desperately to work smarter and not harder so I can enjoy my days, that turn into weeks, months, and years.
As a reminder, I made a Goal Digger SVG, and I am planning on putting it on a shirt for myself and some friends too.
Make a Goal Digger Planner
If you want to make your very own Goal Digger Planner (or shirt) you only need a few supplies and a few minutes. And, you probably have most of the supplies on hand already.
If you need more detailed instructions, check out this post. I like to use Iron On on paper projects too. It’s more forgiving.
Supplies for Planner SVG file Projects:
Be sure to check out these awesome Totally Free Planner SVG files too!
- Crazy Planner Lady from The Country Chic Cottage
- Printable Planner Stickers from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Hand Lettered Motivational Stickers from Pineapple Paper Company
- Planner Tabs and Bookmarks from That’s What Che Said
- Free Planner Pocket Folders from Hello Creative Family
- Planners Gonna Plan from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Planner Sticker Set from 100 Directions
- Goal Digger from Everyday Party Magazine
- Chaos Coordinator from Happy Go Lucky
- Vacation Planner from See Lindsay
- Planner or It Didn’t Happen from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- No Idea What is Going On from Pattern Revolution
- Planner in Training from Crafting in the Rain
- Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan from 30 Minute Crafts
- Let Me Pencil You In from Mad in Crafts