When do you begin decorating for Christmas? We have already started…a little bit. I just love to enjoy the season for as long as possible. And, I am especially excited to decorate this year since we refaced the fireplace. I cannot wait to make a giant sign to hang above the mantel. And, these free Christmas SVG Files are perfect for signs, gifts, shirts, and more!
I love to create my own signs. I can customize the colors, size, and design to fit my home and decor.
One of my favorite holiday signs is the one I made with the DIY Holiday Reverse Canvas Decor with Xyron post. But, if you want to see more awesome Holiday signs, this Top 10 Holiday SVG Files post is the perfect place to start!
Make a Farmhouse Sign with Free Christmas SVG Files
If you are crafty, you may have everything you need at home to make a sign. Just in case, here is an easy Amazon (affiliate links) shopping list!
- SVG File – Find it in the shop here. Use the code TOYFACTORY to download it FREE!
- Sign Blank
Check out this Farmhouse Sign DIY to see how I make oversized signs with ease!
Christmas SVG Files
Be sure to check out my friends’ Totally F*R*E*E Christmas SVG Files too!
- Christmas Lights Monogram Frame – Country Chic Cottage
- Very Merry Christmas – The Kingston Home
- Peace on Earth – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- The Elf Made Me Do It – Pineapple Paper Co
- Hot Cocoa Sign – That’s What Che Said
- Naughty, Nice, I Tried – Hello Creative Family
- Happy Holly Days – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Christmas Countdown – Happiness is Homemade
- Gift Box with Bow – 100 Directions
- North Pole – Everyday Party Magazine
- Merry Christmas Porch Sign – Happy Go Lucky
- Rudolph is My Homie – See Lindsay
- Christmas Mode On – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Holly Jolly – Crafting in the Rain
- Jingle Juice – Mad in Crafts
- It’s Beginning to Smell Like Christmas – 30 Minute Crafts
- Let it Snow Snowman – Cutting Machine Crafting