Easy DIY Christmas Ornaments
Our family believes in holiday traditions. Each of us has a favorite tradition, although, I tend to love them all. My boys are all very talented young men. We love to make fun holiday ornaments for friends, and family. And, we include ornaments in our gift boxes for the families we adopt for the holidays. However, with the boys all being in their teens with jobs, sports, and school requirements, it’s hard to find time to make ornaments. But, these Easy DIY Christmas Ornaments are adorable and so simple to make! Be sure to read to the end for more ornament inspiration!
Each year we pick a theme for the Christmas ornaments. One of my favorite ornaments was the Simple Polar Express Ornaments we made. My kids loved our 5 Minute Rudolph Ornament too! This year, we are making reindeer namesThese ornaments are great for kids’ bedroom Christmas trees or even as bowl filler Christmas decorations. I love to fill bowls, wooden crates, and baskets with battery operated twinkle lights, Christmas greenery, and glass ornaments.
Handmade Christmas Ornaments
Handmade Christmas ornaments are my favorite. This year, the boys asked me to make an SVG with all of the reindeer names. So, we will use my Cricut machines to cut out adhesive vinyl and apply it to round ornaments.
If you are a crafter, there is no doubt you have everything you will need to make these darling reindeer ornaments.
Ornaments – Find them on Amazon here
Download the SVG file and upload to Cricut Design Space
Size the SVG to fit on your ornaments
Apply the vinyl to the cutting mat, and place the mat on the Cricut to cut the Vinyl.
Weed the excess vinyl.
Apply transfer tape to each name.
Use the transfer tape to apply the vinyl to the ornaments.
I am super excited to share more fun Cricut made ornaments too!
- Tis the Season to Sparkle – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Gingerbread Cricut Ornaments – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Joyeux Noel Mini Farmhouse Sign Ornament – Celebrating Everyday Life
- DIY Paper Christmas Ornaments – Abbi Kirsten Collections
- DIY Sloth Ornament – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Joy Christmas Ornament – SeeLindsay
- Christmas Teacher Cricut Ornament – Happy Go Lucky
- DIY Reindeer Hot Chocolate Ornament – Hello Creative Family
- Easy Woodblock Cricut Ornament – Me and My Inklings
- Easy Cricut Poinsettia Ornament – Kingston Crafts
If you liked this post, be sure to check out more like it here!