Have you all seen the Youtube video with the little girl that says, “Look it, look it! It’s frickin’ bats, I love Halloween” Y’all, she is my soul sister, and I LOVE the video. So I thought I would make a cute little DIY Halloween Sign with the free (frickin’ bats) Happy Halloween SVG file I’m sharing!
If you decide to make a purchase through my links, I will be paid a small commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional.
I love Halloween! Truly for me it is the pre-game show for all of the holidays and I cannot start decorating soon enough.
I have so many Halloween Signs for my home, but, hands down, my favorite is the one I made for this Oversized Wooden Halloween Sign DIY.
Although, this Free Halloween SVG is pretty high on my list of favorites too!
Make Your Own DIY Halloween Sign
I love making custom holiday decor and shirts. Most of the time, I already have all of the supplies I need at home. But, if I don’t, a quick trip to the store is all it takes. Or, you can check out my Amazon Shop.
- Happy Halloween Cut File – Use the code HALLOWEENBATS to download it FREE
- Cricut Machine
- EasyPress (I use the EasyPress Mini for nearly everything)
- Wooden Sign Blank
Check out this Farmhouse Sign DIY post for step by step instructions to make your own Halloween Sign.
Free Halloween SVG Files
And, be sure to check out my friends’ FREE Halloween themed cut files too!
- Witch Please from That’s What Che Said
- This is My Costume from We Can Make That!
- Drink Up Witches from Leap of Faith Crafting
- Trick or Treat from unOriginal Mom
- Best Costume Ever from Try It. Like It. Create It.
- Welcome to Our Haunted House from Hello Creative Family
- Home Sweet Haunted Home from Kara Creates
- Happy Halloween from Everyday Party Magazine
- Show Me the Candy from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Mommy’s/Daddy’s Little Pumpkin from The Girl Creative
- The Pumpkin King from Homemade Heather
- Trick or Treat from Weekend Craft