Brownies and Ice Cream Dessert
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SweeterTogether #CollectiveBias
Sweeter Together, Brownies and Ice Cream Dessert. One of my mom’s favorite indulgences are brownies…but not just any brownies, I mean, she will eat nearly any brownie, but one is a true treat, saved for special occasions. As it happened, Sunday was a special occasion, it was a Sunday 🙂 So, I made her favorite treat, and paired it with her favorite EDY’S® SLOW CHURNED® Caramel Delight Light Ice Cream and EDY’S® SLOW CHURNED® Vanilla Light Ice Cream for a decadent treat we called dinner. I love summer Sundays!
EDY’S SLOW CHURNED Caramel Delight Light and Vanilla Light Ice Cream and the ingredients for the special occasion brownies can be found at your local Walmart in the grocery area. I love EDY’S Slow Churned for so many reasons, especially because it’s made with fresh milk & cream with no rBST, which means no weird flavors or colors. One stop shopping is my favorite! Be sure to check your local Walmart for yummy EDY’S Demos this month and into next too.
EDY’S SLOW CHURNED Caramel Delight Light Ice Cream
EDY’S SLOW CHURNED Vanilla Light Ice Cream
Boxed Brownie Mix (I prefer mine with pecans)
Jar of Marshmallow Fluff (You can make that, but, I opted not to)
Heavy Cream or Milk
- Boxed Brownie Mix (I prefer mine with pecans)
- Jar of Marshmallow Fluff (You can make that, but, I opted not to)
- 2 Cups Sifted Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Sifted Cocoa Powder
- 2 Sticks Room Temperature Butter
- 3-4 tablespoons Heavy Cream or Milk
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. I made mine in a round cake pan this time, but that is totally optional. If you are using a cake pan, remove brownies and allow to cool on cooling rack. They may break and that is ok, just put them back together when they are still a little warm and place on cake plate. Once they have cooled fully, frost with marshmallow fluff. Allow the fluff to settle and make the Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Cream butter in mixer, and slowly add sifted sugar and cocoa. Add cream one tablespoon at a time, then add vanilla extract. Mix until all the sugar and cocoa is incorporated.
- The fluff should have a shiny and smooth appearance now, if not, wait a few minutes, once it does, add the chocolate buttercream.
These Special Occasion Brownies are very rich and decadent, so they pair very nicely with EDY’S SLOW CHURNED Caramel Delight Light Ice Cream and EDY’S SLOW CHURNED Vanilla Light Ice Cream. Who needs cake and ice cream when you can have Special Occasion Brownies and EDY’S?
What special occasion are you going to make these for? I hear Wednesdays are super special days now 😉