I have shared so many delicious cocktail recipes over the year, but this simple beer margarita cocktail recipe is my favorite for a small crowd. It’s crisp and light, and super refreshing on a warm afternoon.
If you decide to make a purchase through my links, I will be paid a small commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional.
I have a weakness for a good margarita. I will drink them on the rocks or frozen, with extra fruit, or without. But, I definitely have my favorite versions.
- Easy Margarita Popsicles – perfect for an afternoon by the pool!
- Pineapple Orange Frozen Margarita – so, so good!
Simple Beer Margarita Cocktail
This margarita is great for a small group of friends to enjoy with some chips and queso. It’s light and crisp. And, you don’t need anything fancy to make a pitcher!
How cute is that little fiesta banner from LAURA’S little PARTY?
Beer Cocktail Recipe
You probably don’t have everything you need to make this delicious cocktail, but a quick trip to the store will remedy that quickly!
- Tequila – Use a good brand. I like Patron and Casamigos
- Triple Sec
- Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
- Lemon Lime Soda
- Mixing Spoon
- Knives – I’ve had this set for years and I love it so much!
Beer Margarita Cocktail
- 3/4 C Tequila
- 1/4 C Triple Sec
- 1 Bottle Beer I used Corona, but anything similar works
- 1 Can Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
- 1 Can Lemon Lime Cola
- 1/2 Orange
- 1 Lime
- 1 Lemon
Mix tequila, triple sec, beer, lemon lime cola and lemonade concentrate in a pitcher.
Squeeze 1/2 of an orange, 1/2 of a lemon, and 1 full lime into the drink mix.
Slice the remaining lemon (and orange if you want) and put into the pitcher with the beer margarita.
Add ice to the pitcher.
Serve over crushed ice with lemon garnish.