Delicious Christmas Cocktail Recipes
by J at Your Service
You have a holiday party coming up, and you’re in charge of the signature drink…You are spent from hours at the kids musical productions…you have the girls coming over for a wrap-a-thon…you just need a drink? Whatever the scenario, Jeanette from J. at Your Service has 2 Delicious Christmas Cocktail Recipes to share! These were featured in the Winter issue of EPM, but printable and pin-able recipes are best!
What you need:
– 1 bottle of Prosecco
– 16 ounces of a coconut juice blend or coconut pureed nectar
Mix together and pour into coconut rimmed champagne glasses
For the rims:
– 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- - 1 bottle of Prosecco
- - 16 ounces of a coconut juice blend or coconut pureed nectar
- - Honey
- - 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Mix together and pour into coconut rimmed champagne glasses
- To add coconut to the rims of the glasses, pour a small amount of honey onto a plate.
- Dip glass rim into the honey.
- Sprinkle with coconut and allow to dry!
What you need:
– .50oz Triple Sec
– .50oz Sweet Lime juice
– 1.oz Ketal One Vodka or your favorite brand
– 1.oz Cranberry juice
Mix and serve in martini glasses with garnish.
Cranberries or Raspberries
A sprig of Rosemary
- - .50oz Triple Sec
- - .50oz Sweet Lime juice
- - 1.oz Ketal One Vodka or your favorite brand
- - 1.oz Cranberry juice
- Cranberries or Raspberries
- A sprig of Rosemary
- Mix and serve in martini glasses with garnish.