Creamy Pumpkin Spice Popsicles
Creamy Pumpkin Spice Popsicles. This week is dedicated to all the Pumpkin Spice things…well, not all, but a lot!
I have made this for my kids for a few years now, and I cannot remember where I found the original recipe, so if you know, please let me know so I can tag and credit appropriately!
This is so easy, and yummy, and since we live in Florida, and it’s still hovering in the 90’s, it’s a great way to enjoy Fall flavors without having heat stroke.
Pumpkin Spices (optional)
Recipe: (printable recipe below)
Mix equal parts pumpkin and yogurt together in a bowl with a small whisk or spoon. Add a pinch of cinnamon and pumpkin spice. Spoon into popsicle molds, or pumpkin shaped ice molds and freeze.
Or, this would be great as a breakfast with fresh granola or oatmeal on top. Just pop it in a Tupperware style container and save in the fridge.
- Equal parts pumpkin puree and vanilla yogurt
- Pumpkin spices (optional)
- Mix yogurt and pumpkin in a small bowl, using a whisk or spoon
- Add a pinch of cinnamon and pumpkin spices
- Add to popsicle or ice cube mold and freeze.
- Alternatively, do not freeze, just refrigerate and top with oats or granola for a seasonal breakfast or snack.