Ramen Noodle Recipe
This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. I was provided the sample free of charge by the company or PR agency and I have given my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review.
Ramen Noodle Recipe. My boys love ramen noodles….I understand their love, but I hate them eating it. So, I looked around and tried to find a way to make something they would still enjoy, be able to make quickly, and was better for them. I found lots of variations, and created my own, similar to a salad jar, it’s all about layering.
We spend 4-5 days a week at the hockey rink with our second son. Sometimes I go with my husband and son, when I do, it leaves my oldest son overseeing the younger ones and making sure they eat a healthy meal. These Ramen Noodle Bowls have been eaten over and over again since I made the first batch. They would be great for a party too, you can make them several days in advance, and just add boiling water to the bowl when your guests arrive. How pretty would a table full of Weck Canning Jars full of homemade ramen look at an event?
- Raw Spice Bar Vadouvan Seasoning Packet (One packet does 2 bowls)
- Pre-cooked pasta
- Cooked Chicken, Shrimp, or tofu
- Pre Cook pasta and chicken, shrimp, or tofu set aside
- Add 1/2 spice packet to a clean canning jar
- Thinly slice carrots, onions, and mushrooms and layer on top of seasoning in the bottom of the jar
- Add chicken, shrimp, or tofu
- Add pasta
- Top with scallions
- Close the jar, and refrigerate up to 4 days.