Cheddar Apple Tart Recipe
This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. I was provided the sample free of charge by the company or PR agency and I have given my honest opinion. The Laughing Cow® provided me with product, a $50 gift card, and a sweepstakes entry for this post. #ReinventResolution
Cheddar Apple Tart Recipe. I was recently sent a big box of happy from my friends at Laughing Cow Cheese. I love getting these boxes in the mail…I mean, a box of cheese? Yes please! The Laughing Cow asked me how I would reinvent resolutions and sent a variety of ingredients to pair with their cheeses. I am not typically one to make a New Year’s resolution, but, I do want to make more time for myself, more time for my friends, and more time to be happy. Life is short, and as a family, we are living that reality right now with my father in law.
This weekend I hosted a paint party for my girlfriends, it was a great time to recharge our batteries and have time to just be ourselves. I always try to make a new treat to try for all of my painting parties. This party was no different. I wanted to make something rich in flavors, but easy…because, y’all, 4 days of hockey each week, PTA meetings, helping out the family, and a dear friend…I am running out of hours every day! With some help from my friend Pineapple Paper Co., we decided on a yummy recipe! An apple tart, with Laughing Cow® Cheddar Cheese spread on the bottom, and butterscotch drizzled on top. Just YUM!
- Pre-Made unbaked pie crust
- 3 Green Apples, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 wheel of Laughing Cow® Cheddar Cheese
- 3 TBS Smuckers Butterscotch Topping
- 1 tsp Butter
- 1 Egg
- Pre-heat oven to 350*
- Butter tart pan and add pre-made pie crust
- Spread Laughing Cow® Cheddar Cheese on the bottom of the pie crust
- Peel and slice apples
- Layer on top of the Laughing Cow® Cheese
- Drizzle Butterscotch over the apples
- *Optional Fold the top edges over the apples, and brush with egg
- Bake for 18-20 min at 350*
How will you #ReinventResolutions?