This is the time of year that I start to suffer from Wanderlust. For the last 8 years we have taken a long trip during July. The last several years have included a trip up the Eastern Seaboard, a trip to Washington DC, and even a trip to the Midwest. We have loaded up the kids and the gear and drive with plenty of fun stops along the way. However, this year we are safe at home…and I am wishfully thinking about traveling. So, to help me with my wanderlust, I am sharing a fun Bonfires and Booze Free Camping SVG.
If you decide to make a purchase through my links, I will be paid a small commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional.
Make a Camping Shirt or Can Cooler
I don’t camp. I am not a fan of being hot, dirty, or sleeping on the ground. It’s just not my thing. I would absolutely camp in an RV or a cabin (with air and a fully functioning bathroom).
My friends and I are sharing over a dozen F*R*E*E SVG files to make your very own camp shirts, can cooler, or signs!
You will need a few supplies to make your own shirt, but a quick trip to Amazon (affiliate links below) will get you everything you need without having to leave your home!
- Bonfires and Booze SVG File, use the code BONFIRE to download it FREE
- Permanent Vinyl (or Iron On for a shirt)
- Yeti Can Cooler
Check out this DIY Cooler Decal with Cricut post for step by step DIY instructions.
Be sure to check out the rest of these awesome Camping SVG files too!
- Camping is My Happy Place from That’s What Che Said
- Take a Hike from Persia Lou
- Let’s Go Camping from Pineapple Paper Co
- Home is Where We Park it from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Camper Sweet Camper from We Can Make That
- Eat, Sleep, Camp, Repeat from Hello Creative Family
- My Camper is Calling and I Must Go from The Girl Creative
- Sleep Under the Stars from Liz on Call
- Glamping from Try It – Like It- Create It
- Bonfires & Booze from Everyday Party Magazine
- Making Memories from Happy Go Lucky
- Get Lost and Find Yourself from the unOriginal Mom
- Keep Calm and Get Your S’Mores On from A Home to Grow Old In
- Best Memories Made While Camping from Mom of 5 Trying to Survive