We are just about done decorating for Christmas, and I am so so happy that we decorated early this year. I am truly enjoying being able to sit and enjoy the season with less hustle and bustle. However, I am still working on the decorations in my room. But, I have decided on a general theme, and I am going to make several of these Let it Snow DIY Christmas Ornament for the tree in my room.
If you decide to make a purchase through my links, I will be paid a small commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional.
Holiday SVG Files
I love to create free holiday SVG Files. They are perfect for creating shirts, decorations, and even gifts!
Make a Farmhouse DIY Christmas Ornament
This adorable little ornament is perfect for Farmhouse decor! You only need a few supplies and a few minutes to make each one. I even made shopping a little easier for you with this Amazon (affiliate link) list!
- Let it Snow SVG File – Use the code LETSNOW to download it F*R*E*E
- EasyPress Mini
- Paint and Paint Brush
- Wood Slices
Prep the wood slices. Paint a thin layer of paint on each one, and allow to dry.
Download the SVG file and upload it to Cricut Design Space. Then, size it to fit the wood slices.
Next, cut the image out using HTV. Don’t forget to place the HTV on the cutting mat shiny side down and mirror the cut. Weed the excess HTV.
Then, place the HTV on the painted wood slice and press onto the wood with the EasyPress Mini.
Be sure to check out the rest of these F*R*E*E ornament SVG Files from my friends too!
- Snowflake Ornaments – We Can Make That!
- Winter Wonderland Arabesque Tile Ornament – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Good Cheer Hand Lettered Wood Ornament – Printable Crush
- Mistletoe and Merlot Ornament – Kelly Leigh Creates
- Merry Christ-mas Wood Slice Ornament – unOriginal Mom
- 3D Tree Ornament – Try it – Like it – Create it
- Oh Snap! Gingerbread Man – Hello Creative Family
- House Under Elf Surveilance – Happy Go Lucky
- Let it Snow – Everyday Party Magazine
- Shaker Ornament – Mom of 5 Trying to Survive
- Gingerbread Ornaments – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Rustic Elements Wood Slice Ornaments – The Girl Creative
- Layered Christmas Wreath Ornament – Liz on Call
- Felt Christmas Ornament – Life Sew Savory
- Big Bulb “Holly Jolly” Ornament – Fynes Designs
- Merry Christmas Gnome – Cutting Machine Crafting
- 3D Paper Ornaments – That’s What Che Said