It’s nearly the sweetest day of the year, and a lot of people will be getting engaged. Or, maybe you already got engaged, and you’re working on your wedding. Maybe, you are like me and you’ve been married for a while already, and you want to show your spouse how much you care. No matter what stage of life you’re in right now, this free wedding sign SVG file is the perfect project. And, I am thrilled to be sharing over a dozen more FREE wedding themed SVG files from my friends.
I am paid a small commission when you make a purchase through any of my links. This doesn’t cost you anything additional.
My husband and I made so much of our own wedding decor, and favors. Even though Pinterest wasn’t even around then. We painted candy dishes, we made candy, we blew up balloons, and we hung eleventy-billion twinkle lights around the reception hall.
However, if I was working on my own wedding again right now, there would have been so many things I would have done differently. Then, maybe I would have made a sign for our wedding and our future home. Finally, I would have had the reception somewhere else too. But, one thing I wouldn’t have changed is the man I married or the friends and family by my side.
This Free Valentine’s Day SVG would be a great wedding sign. I made this Farmhouse Sign for my husband a few years ago using a line from our wedding song. I love the idea of using your wedding song to create a sign to decorate your wedding and home.
Make a Farmhouse or Wedding Sign
If you want to make your very own Wedding Sign (or shirt) you only need a few supplies and a few minutes. And, you probably have most of the supplies on hand already.
If you need more detailed instructions, check out this post. I like to use Iron On on wood projects too. It’s more forgiving than paint.
Supplies for Wedding SVG file Projects:
More Wedding SVG Files
Now, I am so excited to share all of these awesome Totally Free Wedding Themed SVG Files with you!
Be sure to click each link, then you can follow their instructions to download the SVG file.
- Bride to Be and Bride Tribe from The Country Chic Cottage
- Forever and Ever from Kingston Home
- Floral Border for a Bride Jacket from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Gettin’ Hitched from Pineapple Paper Company
- Mr and Mrs SVG from That’s What Che Said
- Hubby and Wifey with Year Established from Hello Creative Family
- Ceremony and Reception Signs from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Just Married from Happiness is Homemade
- Pretty Love Wedding Card from 100 Directions
- We Decided on Forever from Everyday Party Magazine
- Mother of the Bride and Groom from Happy Go Lucky
- Welcome to Our Beginning from See Lindsay
- I Do and I Do Crew from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Pick Your Wedding Team from Pattern Revolution
- Forever Starts Today from Crafting in the Rain
- Eat, Drink, and Be Married from Mad in Crafts