Whew, y’all I took two glorious weeks off. I scheduled all of my social media and a few blog posts before Christmas and I spent the days with my family. It was amazing, but I am so ready to jump into 2020! And, with that, my first post of the year is a Totally Free SVG post. I am so excited to share this Free Valentine’s Day SVG.
Farmhouse Valentine’s Day Sign
One year for Valentine’s Day I made a giant sign for my husband. We have it hanging above our bed. Find the Farmhouse Sign DIY here.
It’s a special piece for us because I used a line from our wedding song. This year, I am making a smaller sign for one of the shelves in our bedroom. We have been married for more than 20 years, and I like to make something meaningful and special for him each Valentine’s Day.
I Have Found the One My Soul Loves
I cannot for the life of me remember where I saw this quote. But, I have hung on to it for months, maybe even a year, waiting to make the perfect sign.
Make a Farmhouse Sign
If you want to make your very own Valentine’s Day Sign (or shirt) you only need a few supplies and a few minutes. And, you probably have most of the supplies on hand already.
If you need more detailed instructions, check out this post. I like to use Iron On on wood projects too. It’s more forgiving than paint.
Supplies for Valentine’s Day SVG file Projects:
Be sure to check out these fun Totally Free Valentine’s Day SVG Files too!
- All You Need is Love and Cupcakes – The Country Chic Cottage
- Alphabet Valentine – Kingston Crafts
- Stuck on You – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Hugs & Kisses Y’all – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Who Needs Cupid – That’s What Che Said
- Love Arrows – Hello Creative Family
- Cuter than Cupid – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Love (x5) – Happiness is Homemade
- Piece of My Heart Puzzle – 100 Directions
- Tic Tac Toe Valentine – Happy Go Lucky
- Single AF – See Lindsay
- Valentine Mixtape – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Love You to the Moon – Pattern Revolution
- Dogs are My Valentine – Mad in Crafts