I have been home with my boys since March 11th. I have only left for quick trips to the grocery store or pharmacy. And, I feel like I am questioning life choices right now. The biggest question is why did I pick such a small house? I mean, our house isn’t even that small, but it sure feels small with all of these boys in here. And, since I am at home all the time, I am making things and working on house projects. I even made a Free SVG for Door Mats or Car Windows. Some of my blog buddies are sharing totally free SVG Files for Door Mats too!
If you decide to make a purchase through my links, I will be paid a small commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional.
SVG Files for Cricut
I love being able to make custom cut files for my Cricut. I also love being able to share those free Cricut cut files with you!
Having a Cricut has allowed me to make so many fun custom things for my home. My very favorite project is this giant Farmhouse Sign DIY I shared several years ago.
Make a Custom Door Mat
Making a door mat isn’t that hard, especially with fun free svg cut files.
My friend at The Country Chic Cottage is sharing a step by step video tutorial, you can find it here. If you need still pictures and written directions, Pineapple Paper Co has you covered, find her post here.
- SVG File – Use the Code HELLAKIDS to download it FREE
- Freezer Paper
- EasyPress 2
- Amazon Links – Paint and Paint Brush
- Amazon Links – Door Mat
Free SVG Files
Now, head over to my friends’ blogs to download their Totally Free SVG Files too!
- Please Leave by 9 by The Country Chic Cottage
- There’s, Like, a Lot of Kids in Here by Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Welcome, Y’all by Pineapple Paper Co.
- Hello by Hello Creative Family
- Hello, Sunshine by Happiness is Homemade
- There’s, Like, Hella Kids in Here by Everyday Party Magazine
- Come In, We Are Awesome by Happy Go Lucky
- Shut the Front Door by Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Welcome, We Hope You Like Big Dogs by Pattern Revolution
- Nice Shoes by Crafting in the Rain
- Did You Call First by Mad in Crafts