I love the Christmas season. In fact, it’s only November 2nd, and most of my home is decorated for Christmas already. I have watched a half a dozen holiday movies in two days…well, I haven’t watched them all, but they have been on the TV in the background while I work. But, I did sit and watch one of my favorite Christmas movies while I made this fun decoration with one of the free Christmas Ornament SVG Files yesterday.
If you decide to make a purchase through my links, I will be paid a small commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional.
Holiday SVG Files
Some of my most popular downloads are my holiday SVG files. And, truly, I couldn’t pick a favorite if I tried. It would be like choosing a favorite child.
But, I do have several Christmas Vacation inspired cut files for Cricut and Silhouette, and most of them are FREE.
- Free Christmas SVG File – There are two versions of this classic line!
- Free Christmas SVG You Serious Clark?
- It’s a Beaut Clark SVG
DIY Holiday Ornament
I was able to make this cute little ornament in minutes with supplies I had at home. But, if you need to buy supplies, check out my Amazon Shop, or click the links below.
Check out this Farmhouse Sign DIY to see how I use HTV on wood to make signs and ornaments!
Christmas Ornament SVG Files
I love all of these files so much, I am sure that I will be making several more Christmas Ornaments while I watch all the holiday movies this season!
Be sure to click the links below to check out my friends’ amazing (and FREE) cut files too.
- Merry and Married from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Good Boy/Good Girl List Dog Ornament from Hello Creative Family
- 3d Stars from Happiness Is Homemade
- Snowman Face Bundle from The Country Chic Cottage
- Jolliest Bunch from Everyday Party Magazine
- Baby’s First Christmas from Kara Creates
- 3D Paper Ball Ornament from 100 Directions
- Cut Paper Ornaments from 30 Minute Crafts
- Silent Night from Mad In Crafts
- Happy Pawlidays from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Grinch Icon Ornaments from Pineapple Paper Co.