Chocolate Mint Muddy Buddies & Free Printable Tag
Chocolate Mint Muddy Buddies & Free Printable Tag. We love holidays in our house…all of them, especially my younger boys. They are still young enough that it is socially acceptable to share small treats with your classmates and friends for every holiday!
My sister made us some amazing chocolate mint Muddy Buddies, and the boys
asked begged me to make them more! I thought they would be a fun treat for our friends on St. Patrick’s Day. I made some cute little free printable tags, and put a few scoops of the Muddy Buddies in a Clear Truffle Box from Nashville Wraps, wrapped thin green ribbon around it a few times, and taped the tag on the front. It is PERFECT for friends! For the boys younger friends, we put a scoop of Muddy Buddies in a cello bag, tied it up with green ribbon and a tag, and put the bag in a small leprechaun hat from the Dollar Tree.
It’s such a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!
- 1/2 (10 ounce) bag Andes Mints
- Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate Bar, chopped
- 9 cups Vanilla Chex cereal
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Pretzel sticks
- Green M&M's to taste
- Microwave Andes Mints and chopped baking chocolate for 3-4 minutes until melted.
- While the chocolate melts, pour Vanilla Chex Cereal and pretzels into a large bowl.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the Chex Cereal/Pretzel mix and gently mix together.
- Pour sugar into a large ziploc bag.
- Add Chex Mix to sugar and gently shake the bag to coat Chex and pretzels with sugar.
- Allow to dry on a baking sheet.
- Mix with M&M's once dry.
St. Patrick’s Day