Easy Deviled Egg Recipe
Traci from Hatchett Events shared her family’s easy deviled egg recipe in the Fall issue of EPM. Our boys LOVE deviled eggs, I can never make enough to satisfy the boys…Our recipe is similar to this one, but I am really excited to try a different recipe!
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/4cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1/4 cup Yellow Mustard 3 Tablespoons of sweet relish 1/4 tsp. of salt 1/4 tsp. of black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- Cut eggs lengthwise into halves.
- Remove the yolks; place in small bowl.
- Break yolks into crumbs with a fork.
- Season the yolks with the salt and pepper.
- Add MIRACLE WHIP dressing, mustard and sweet relish; mix gently and well.
- Spoon mixture into egg white halves with kitchen teaspoon
- Sprinkle with paprika and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Traci hosted a Sunflower Soiree for the ladies of her family. Her family’s deviled egg recipe, was a huge hit, and they were gone very quickly!
What a beautiful lunch Traci and her friends and family had! I love all of the sunflowers.
You can find more of Traci’s work on Facebook, be sure to stop by and let her know you will be trying out her Easy Deviled Egg Recipe soon!