Red White and Blue Creamsicle Recipe
My family loves ice cream treats all year long, but I don’t like to let them eat all the processed sugar and who knows what in store bought treats. And, when I make my own treats for the family, I can sneak in fruits! I made this Red White and Blue Creamsicle Recipe for the 4th of July, I cannot believe it’s just 1 week away!
With all of my boys home all summer, eating me out of house and home, I want to make sure they are filling up with at least *some* healthy snacks.
These Red White and Blue Creamsicles were a delicious hit with the boys, and since I have extra cream left over from this recipe, the boys can make their own whenever they want to!
- Fresh Red and Blue Berries to taste
- 16 oz half and half cream
- 1/2 Cup plus 1 TSP of Sugar
- Clean and slice berries.
- Dissolve sugar in cream over medium heat.
- Stir to prevent scorching the cream.
- Once the sugar has dissolved remove from heat.
- 1/3-1/2 Fill popsicle molds with fruits.
- Carefully pour cream over the fruit and add popsicle sticks.
- Place in freezer overnight.
- You will have extra cream for more popsicles.
- These melt very quickly, so enjoy them fast!
4th of July Party Table
July 4th Firecracker Treat Box
GRAB A PARTY GALS BUTTON
We’d love for you to also share that you’re partying with us by linking to Party Gals Linky on your blog. You can grab one of our buttons here:”
“By participating in our linky party and leaving a link below, you give us permission to share your photo and idea on our blogs and social media pages with a link back to you (we promise). Links to shops, contests, sweepstakes or giveaways will be removed from the party. Please link to your own blogs and projects and be sure to leave a comment on your favorite projects!