Y’all, I miss my people. I really do, and I know I am not the only one. My kids are missing their friends, family, and teachers. So, I made this Free Printable Happy Mail Card for us to send out to everyone. And, a few of my blogger friends decided to share a free printable card as well!
I wanted to share a card that could be made without going out to a store to buy supplies. It is so important to send simple tokens of love and affection to friends and family right now. It is an unprecedented time, and personal connections are more important than ever.
I actually had my own boys write up some of these Simple Printable Cards to send to some of their cousins, classmates, and teammates.
All you need to send this cute card is a printer, sheet of paper, envelope, and stamp! And, did you know you can buy stamps and have them delivered in about a week from USPS.com. Truly, it couldn’t be easier to send happy mail!
You can find the card in the shop, here. Use the code HAPPYMAIL to download it F*R*E*E.
Now, don’t forget to head over to my friends’ blogs and download some more cards to send out too!
- Coloring Page Cards – The Country Chic Cottage
- Printable Thinking of You Card – Pineapple Paper Co.
- “Hi” Cricut Cards with Vinyl Stickers – Hello Creative Family
- Printable Quarantine Cards – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Easy Handmade Word Art Cards – 100 Directions
- Happy Mail – Everyday Party Magazine
- Coloring Notecards – Happy Go Lucky
- Coloring Page Happy Mail – Mad in Crafts
- Thoughtful Printable Cards – 30 Minute Crafts