After Christmas is over, and the tree is put away, I am often in a weird decorating space. It’s not spring, but I want the holiday decor put away. Recently, I started leaving some of the winter decorations out, and even adding a few more pieces. And, this year, since we renovated our fireplace, I am REALLY excited to use this Free Winter SVG File to create a sign to hang above the mantel.
If you decide to make a purchase through my links, I will be paid a small commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional.
DIY Farmhouse Decor
My home is quasi-decorated in a farmhouse style. I love the simple clean lines. I also love being able to create my own decorations with my Cricut or Silhouette and SVG files!
Make a Winter Sign
Making a sign is SUPER easy, especially if you have a cutting machine and EasyPress. I actually made my husband’s business office sign with my Cricut and EasyPress! To make it even easier for you, I made an Amazon shopping list! (affiliate links) And be sure to check out my Amazon Store for everything you need too!
- Winter Wonderland SVG – use the code WINTERWONDER to download it FREE
- Cricut or Silhouette
- EasyPress Mini (it works well for letters)
- Blank Sign
Be sure to check out the Farmhouse Sign DIY to see how I made an oversized sign!
And, don’t forget to check out the rest of these amazing Free Winter SVG Files from my friends!
- Let it snow… Somewhere else! – We Can Make That!
- Don’t Let It Snow – seeLINDSAY
- Snow Cool SVG File – Printable Crush
- Snow Day Calories Don’t Count – Kelly Leigh Creates
- “I Smell Snow” Snow Globe – Hello Creative Family
- Snow Mat – Fynes Designs
- Winter Wonderland – Everyday Party Magazine
- There’s Snow Place Like Gnome – The Girl Creative
- Let it Snow – Try it – Like it – Create it
- Up to Snow Good – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- I’m Snow Cute – Leap of Faith Crafting
- 3D snowflakes – Liz on Call
- Welcome Snowflake Porch Sign – Happy Go Lucky
- I’m So Freaking Cold – Cutting Machine Crafting