Father’s Day Gift Guide
Father’s Day Gift Guide. Umm, Father’s Day is literally days away…I am so not ready! I have to confess, it was much easier to remember the holiday before my own dad, passed away…but, my hubby deserves to have Father’s Day commemorated as well. My boys and I typically buy one gift. The boys earn their money by helping me with chores above and beyond their daily or weekly chores, or by mowing lawns in the neighborhood.
If you decide to make a purchase through my links, I will be paid a small commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!
I took an informal poll from some of the dads I know, and came up with an awesome Father’s Day Gift Guide.
- Yeti Tumbler. Y’all, these cups are AH-MAZ-ING! If the price of the Yeti is a little overwhelming, check out the Bubba cups. We have several brands, including the Yeti and the Bubba, and the Bubba cups work almost as well.
- Yeti Cooler. This one is on my wish list as well…I have a thing for coolers though, we have a lot.
- Wireless Headphones. My husband loves the ones we bought him for Christmas. I have checked out these, these, and these, and they all have amazing sound, and reviews.
- Beard Kit. Yeahhh, this is kind of a must for the bearded guys in your life.
- Apple Watch. Again, my hubby has one, and he LOVES it. Alternatively, if the dad in your life already has an Apple Watch, check out this charging station, and some of these watch bands.
- Apple TV, or Amazon’s Fire TV Cube. We are an Apple family, my hubby seriously wants the new Apple TV. I love them because the 200+ movies we have on iTunes can be streamed on my TV, I can stream cable alternatives, and it’s small enough that we can take it with us on trips and still have access to our movies!
- A new grill. We have the Weber Performer Deluxe, it has served us faithfully and dutifully for 10 years…it’s just about time to replace her too. We also have the Blackstone Table Top Grill, and I cannot tell you how often it has been used in the few months we have had it. Literally, my husband will place it on our counter and make grilled cheese sandwiches with it…no joke!
- Sports Team Tickets. We are lucky enough to have professional hockey, football, baseball, and soccer teams locally, but we also have decent minor league baseball teams locally too.
- Finally, the thing every single dad said they wanted was a nice day with the kiddos that make them proud to be a dad everyday…it didn’t matter what they did.