Father’s Day*This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. I was provided the sample free of charge by the company or PR agency and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review*
With four boys in our house, my hubby has no shortage of rough housing, building, and much to my chagrin, burping and farting…He is so wonderful about building any crazy party prop or supply I want or dream up, and has even dreamed up his own crazy party ideas a few times. I really feel so lucky to have my hubby by my side raising our rowdy herd. Normally, Sundays are yard days in our house, lawn mowing, edging, home repairing, pool cleaning…you get the idea. But, this Sunday is Father’s Day, and while I know he enjoys working on our home, I thought it would be nice to give him a little break today! Enter, TaskEasy…in just a few minutes, I set up my account, and had an estimate for yard work to be done at my house. The lawn service came out earlier this week, so we could just enjoy our day together today with out having to worry about how the yard looked or when we would find time to get the lawn taken care of. Today, my hubby is watching World Cup Soccer with his boys, enjoying tacos for lunch, and then the Grill Master will make dinner on the grill while the boys swim (and I enjoy a cold beverage of my choice).
I was a little skeptical about having a yard crew come and take care of our lawn, my hubby is meticulous about our yard, not quite cut the weeds out with gloves and scissors, but very close! But, the crew that came out was professional and efficient. The yard look sgreat, although the hubs contends it only looks as great as it does when the kids or I cut it, not as good as when he cuts it himself :). And, I do believe that in the future, this will be a task I hire out for parties. You aren’t locked into a long term commitment, so, your service can be once, or as often as you like. How great is that?
Property owners often feel burdened by the time it takes to complete exterior maintenance tasks such as lawn care, snow clearing, and holiday lighting. Instead of enjoying family, friends or hobbies, people often spend their weekends doing yard work or waste hours searching for a reputable contractor to do the work for them. What’s more, the equipment needed to complete these tasks can be expensive, and the high maintenance, physical effort and risk of injury can add stress to life.
TaskEasy lets property owners reclaim their time and improve their lives by helping them easily get their lawn care, snow clearing and holiday lighting tasks completed by a qualified professional. Owners simply go to TaskEasy.com, enter their address and choose the task they want completed. TaskEasy provides a fair market price for the task, and upon approval by the customer, schedules a licensed, local contractor from its trusted TaskEasy community to complete the task, while guaranteeing total satisfaction.
TaskEasy helps contractors grow and maintain their businesses by providing them with a steady stream of new customers and offloading the burdens of advertising, bidding and billing. For most contractors, a large portion of their time and revenue goes to finding new customers and handling logistics for the ones they have. TaskEasy allows contractors to spend more time performing tasks and less time on business operations, which in turn helps them grow their revenue. Instead of spending money on marketing, TaskEasy contractors share 14% of the revenue from work booked through TaskEasy.com.
TaskEasy makes it simple for property owners to get lawn care, snow clearing and holiday lighting tasks completed by reputable local contractors. TaskEasy.com visitors simply choose their task and enter their property address. TaskEasy provides fair market pricing for the customer to review and approve. Once approved, TaskEasy schedules a licensed contractor to complete the task, guaranteeing total customer satisfaction. Because TaskEasy handles advertising, bidding and billing, participating contractors can stay focused on completing their work and growing their businesses. Thousands have come to trust TaskEasy to get tasks done so they can get more out of life. Visit www.TaskEasy.com.
TaskEasy helps you reclaim your time and improve your quality of life
- Provides a convenient, one stop shop for lawn care, snow clearing and holiday lighting tasks
- Saves homeowners time and hassle of finding reputable service providers themselves
- Professional looking lawns, holiday lights and cleared driveways with no effort on the part of the homeowner
- Protects homeowners from potential safety concerns associated with hanging their own holiday lights
- Helps homeowners avoid inconvenience of being snowed in or late for work due to harsh weather
- Offers flexible scheduling and set, industry pricing to fit customer’s busy lifestyles and budgets
- Helps participating contractors increase customer volume and overall revenue
- Handles billing and collections, saving the contractor time and hassle of getting paid
- Pricing model ensures that contractors take away the bulk of the service revenue
- Easy to use interface for ordering online
- Provides searchable database of thousands of reliable contractors
- Fair, set pricing based on market demands; no haggling with bids
- Easy scheduling and cancellation options
- Automated renewal and scheduling options available for hassle-free, reoccurring service
- Contractors easily manage customers using smartphone app
- 100% guaranteed service
- Only licensed, insured and proven contractors are hired to complete tasks
- Used by thousands of homeowners across the country
- Secure interface protects your personal information
- No contracts or service commitments
- Provides contractors the customer referral resources of a big company without requiring control or ownership of any part of their business
- Provides heads of households with more time for children, spouses and hobbies
- Helps keep homeowners in compliance with community and HOA standards
- Save time and money on lawn equipment, maintenance and repairs
Tags : Father's Day