Peep Shake. We are HUGE fans of building our own Freak Shake style milkshakes at home. We all typically create our own flavors, and the person with the best flavor and tallest creation gets to pick the movie for family movie night.
The other day, I asked the boys what the wanted to do over Spring break, and one of them asked to make Peep Shakes for family movie night. He didn’t want to have our usual contest, just make the shakes and watch an Easter movie….who am I to say no to that from my fourteen year old?
We made adult friendly Peep Shakes and kid friendly ones too!
They were a huge hit!
- 3 Cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1/2 Cup Mini Marshmallows
- Vanilla Frosting
- Easter Sprinkles
- Whipped Cream
- 1.5 Oz Marshmallow Vodka (for the adults)
- Use a butter knife to spread frosting around the rim of the glasses
- Coat with sprinkles
- Slice a Peep almost in half from the back side and stick onto a paper straw
- Mix Milk, Ice Cream, Mini Marshmallows, and optional vodka in blender until smooth.
- Pour into sprinkle rimmed glass
- Top with whipped cream and more sprinkles