Haunted Church Halloween Treat Box
*This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. I was provided the sample free of charge by the company or PR agency and I have given my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review.*
Haunted Church Halloween Treat Box. I have said it before, and I will say it again…I love Halloween! And, I love the Village Dwelling Die from Sizzix, it is so versatile! I made the standard dwelling with the bell tower addition and by simply adding tabs to the bottom of the dwelling, I made it into a favor box!
Sizzix Bigz Die – Village Bell Tower
Sizzix Movers and Shapers L Die – Coffin Box (bats)
Double Sided Tape
Distress Ink and Makeup Sponges
* Cut out the Dwelling, the Bell Tower, and the Bats (Sizzix sandwich; cutting pad, die, chipboard, cutting pad, roll through the Sizzix)
* Distress the cut outs with Distressing Ink (rub it on with a makeup sponge, super easy)
* Assemble the Dwelling and the Bell Tower. I used twigs for the porch pillars, I secured them with hot glue.
* Cut small tabs and glue to the underside of the Dwelling. Using an exacto knife, cut coordinating slits into the Dwelling base.
* Add bats and other decor. I put vellum in the windows too.
* Package your treats and carefully slide them inside the Dwelling.
* Place tabs in the slits, and tape tabs down underneath.
Voila! A fun and unexpected Haunted Church Halloween Treat Box!