My little niece is really into coloring and creating right now, and of course I want to encourage that as much as I can. I recently dropped off a bunch of goodies for her, and she really loved the paper doll sticker book I included. So, I thought I would make her some printable Halloween paper dolls too!
I know some of you may disagree, but, I say it is never too early for Halloween! Halloween is the start of the holiday season, and I am here.for.it!
I already had this fun free printable Halloween game re-printed so we could play again this year.
And, I printed a few copies of this Free Fall Bucket List Printable for my driving kids to do with their buddies!
Halloween Paper Dolls
I loved playing with paper dolls when I was a little girl. So, I knew my niece would too! And, I think I had as much fun creating these cute little dolls as little ones will playing with them!
This cute little set of printable Halloween paper dolls includes both pages. Each doll has a costume or two and a few accessories to cut out.
You can download the set from the shop, here. Use the code HALLOWEENDOLL to get it totally FREE!
Totally Free Printables
My friends have created even more printable activities and crafts for your little ones, so be sure to click over to their blogs to download them all!“
- Ocean Sewing Cards & Playdough Mat – Hello Creative Family
- Finger Puppets – Crafting in the Rain
- Halloween Paper Dolls – Everyday Party Magazine
- Origami Animals – Kara Creates
- Farm Animal Clothespin Puppets – Mad in Crafts
- Paper Spinners – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Halloween Dice Game – Tried & True
- Space Coloring Pages – Creatively Beth