Y’all love free SVG files so much, and I love to make them. We are a match made in heaven. And, I am super excited to be a part of a second monthly SVG blog hop! Our first hop is all about St. Patrick’s Day SVG files, and, I am so in love with them.
If you decide to make a purchase through my links, I will be paid a small commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional.
St. Patrick’s Day Shirt
It’s hard for me to find St. Patricks Day shirts and accessories that I really love, so I tend to make my own. And, it’s really easy to do!
Make Your Own St. Patricks Shirts and Apparel
If you have a Cricut and EasyPress, you likely have everything else you need to make your own shirts!
If you need more detailed instructions, check out this post.
Supplies for St. Paddy’s Day Shamrock Cluster SVG file Projects:
EasyPress – The Mini works best for small clothes
Amazon Link – Blank Shirts
Now, be sure to check out all of my bloggy friends’ St. Patrick’s Day Cut Files too!
- Buffalo Plaid Shamrock by Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Let the Shenanigans Begin by Pineapple Paper Co.
- I’m Not Irish, I Just Love Beer by We Can Make That
- Lucky Mama by That’s What Che Said
- Happy Go Lucky by The Girl Creative
- Rainbow Magic by Liz on Call
- Can’t Pinch This by Life Sew Savory
- Shamrock Cluster by Everyday Party Magazine
- Lucky Clover Monogram by Happy Go Lucky
- When Do The Shenanigans Begin by Kelly Leigh Creates
- Wee Lil Hooligan by Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Retro “Lucky” Rainbow by unOriginal Mom
- May the Luck Be With You by A Home to Grow Old In
- The Leprechaun Made Me Do It by Mom of 5 Trying to Survive