I am so excited to be back again today and sharing another round up of amazing Holiday Entertaining Ideas you can make with your Cricut Machine. I never seem to be prepared enough to have the type of New Year’s Eve Party I have styled in my head. So, I thought, maybe if I started working on some things now, I would have the NYE party of my dreams.
Whenever I host a party, big or small, my guests leave with a party favor that they can use again and again. And, if I get to host that NYE party that I want to host, our guests will take home simple stemless champagne glasses. These Simple New Year’s Eve Party Favors and Hangover Survival Kits were some of my favorites!
New Year’s Eve Champagne Glasses
Champagne glasses are affordable, and practical. And, if you spend a few minutes to etch them, they are also adorable!
I have made a dozen champagne glasses already, and I only worked on them for about 45 minutes.
Make Etched Glass Champagne Flutes
I love to make etched glass party favors and gifts. It’s simple, and very cost effective. I am on my first bottle of etching cream from several years ago, I am pretty sure I will only need to buy more if I lose that bottle, LOL. I shared a full, step by step DIY when I shared the Best Day Ever Wedding Favor DIY. Be sure to check that post out if you need any help.
Be sure to check out all of these other awesome Cricut Entertaining Ideas too!
- Christmas Wine Glass Tags – Happy Go Lucky Blog
- Gingerbread House Gift Boxes – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Christmas Tree Napkin Rings – Celebrating Everyday Life
- Christmas Lollipop Place Cards – Crafting in the Rain
- DIY Giant Poinsettia – Abbi Kirsten Collections
- Eat Drink & Be Merry – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Holiday Sweater Party Favors – Kingston Crafts