Now more than ever we need to choose kindness. I have, obviously, always taught my children that it is more important to be kind than right. And, right now especially, I really feel as though everyone can benefit from kindness. And, I am honored to be part of a group of amazing bloggers that are sharing free svg files this week, including this Choose Kindness Free SVG File.
If you decide to make a purchase through my links, I will be paid a small commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional.
Free SVG Files for Cricut
If you follow the blog at all, you know I love to create free SVG files to use with your Cricut or Silhouette machines.
I am part of two awesome groups that host a F*R*E*E SVG blog hop each month. I recently shared some Free Birthday SVG Files and Quarantine Themed SVG Files. But, a quick search for free SVG Files and you will find a ton of awesome files!
Make a shirt with the Choose Kindness Free SVG File
If you are crafty, you probably already have all the supplies you need to make at least one kindness shirt. But, if not, a quick online shopping trip will take care of what you need!
If you need a step by step tutorial, this May the Fourth Be With You Shirt post is super helpful.
DIY Shirt Supplies
- SVG File – You can find mine in the shop here. Use the code KINDNESS to download it F*R*E*E
- Iron On
- EasyPress 2
- Amazon Link – Blank Shirt. I use the Bella + Canvas Brand, I really love them, but the do run a little small, so order a size larger than normal.
Now, check out the other awesome F*R*E*E SVG Files from my friends!
- Be Kind – Brooklynn Berry Designs
- Peace Love Coffee – We Can Make That
- Kind People are My Kind of People – That’s What Che Said
- American Sign Language Love – Hello Creative Family
- Love One Another – The Girl Creative
- Kindness Rocks – Liz on Call
- Let Love Guide Your Life – Life Sew Savory
- All You Need is Love – Try It Like It Create It
- Radiate Love Radiate Kindness – Happy Go Lucky Blog
- You Are Loved – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Together We Can Do Anything – A Home to Grow Old In
- Peace Respect And Love For All – Mom of Five Trying To Survive
- Choose Kindness – Everyday Party Magazine
Now, go out and spread love and kindness!