5280 Hash Brown Pie Recipe
with free Mother’s Day Printables
5280 Hash Brown Pie Recipe with free Mother’s Day Printables by Pamela Smerker Designs. Pamela shared this fantastic Super Hero Mother’s Day brunch in the current issue of Everyday Party Magazine, and I instantly fell in love with it. With four boys, my life is full of super heroes…and even though some days I feel less than Super Hero, I know I am doing my very best.
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- 1/2 cup pieces of cubed ham
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 Tablespoons minced yellow onion
- Pinch of garlic salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup Colby-Jack shredded cheese.
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together hash browns, ham, green pepper, onion, seasonings and cheese.
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs and milk together until light yellow in color.
- Spray a pie plate with cooking spray
- Pour hash brown mixture in.
- Pat it down.
- Top with egg mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until eggs have set and are a light golden brown around the edges.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, cut and serve.