I just came home from a whirlwind trip to New York City, and the only thing that could have made our trip more magical is snow. Every time I checked the forecast for our trip, I would quietly say, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow to myself. Unfortunately, we didn’t get snow on our trip, but you can download one or all of these free snow themed SVG files!
If you decide to make a purchase through my links, I will be paid a small commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional.
Free Cut Files for Cricut and Silhouette
I have shared so many FREE cut files for Cricut and Silhouette over the years. And, being a Florida native, I truly love the snow themed SVG files this time of year.
Make a Custom Snowman Mug
If you are crafty, you probably already have everything you need to create a fun custom snowman cocoa mug. But, if you don’t a quick trip to my Amazon Shop is all you need. Or, just click the links below.
Begin by download this SVG file, then, upload it to Cricut Design Space. Now, size it to fit your coffee mug. Once you have it properly sized, send the image to cut.
Weed the excess vinyl, and use light grip transfer tape to layer the vinyl.
Then, carefully apply the vinyl to the coffee mug, and remove the transfer tape. Add a package of hot cocoa and some stir sticks and you have the perfect gift for neighbors and friends!
Free Snow Themed SVG Files
Be sure to check out my friends’ free snow themed SVG files too!
- Hello Creative Family – This is My Snow Day Shirt
- Crafting in the Rain – Silent Night Snowflake
- Everyday Party Magazine – Snowman
- Kara Creates – I’m Snow Cute
- 100 Directions – Snowflake Layered Art
- Hey Let’s Make Stuff – Snowflake Monogram
- That’s What Che Said – Let it Snow, Somewhere Else
- Mad in Crafts – Let it Snow
- Artsy- Fartsy Mama – Snowflake Earrings