**This review is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the product listed above. I was provided the sample and an additional credit for Wallternatives free of charge by the company or PR agency and I provided my honest opinion.**
Yesterday, I shared part one of my Flamingo Drinks and Dessert Party with you. Today, I am sharing a little bit about the backdrop I used for the Flamingo Party.
I hosted this party at my home, in my backyard. I have lovely white vinyl fencing, and it’s just great…at being white, and boring…As soon as I received the vinyl Wallternative in the mail, I knew undoubtedly I wanted it on my fence as the party backdrop. The vinyl is huge (I chose the larger size one) yet, it was only mildly daunting to apply. It came with the transfer tape already attached, so I only needed to peel it off the backer paper, and stick it to my clean fence. Voila! Instant impact!
I absolutely love using vinyl to dress up party favors, but until recently, it never even occurred to me to use it as a backdrop! I can assure you I will be using it again very soon!
I cannot even begin to tell you how fabulous the people at Wallternatives are to work with, and I am just thrilled to have had the opportunity! I can’t wait to order more from them for my boys room, my husband’s office, our bathroom, the reading nook, my sister’s house….really there are so many options, and so many places they would be perfect for!
I used the Designer Vinyl Decal as my backdrop, but they offer so much more! (SwishPrintables used their fabric decals recently for an adorable baby shower)
Designer Vinyl Decals
- Our vinyl designs are cut to look like stenciling or hand painted designs, but are applied to your wall in minutes.
- Our Designer Vinyl Decals use Oracal 631, the industry’s finest standard removable matte vinyl material.
- We offer 18 fashionable matte vinyl colors, plus metallic gold and silver.
- Our Designer Vinyl Decals can be easily removed for up to 3 years by simply peeling it off the surface.
- Designer Vinyl Decals are for one time use only! The vinyl is easily removable, but not repositionable unless your pattern is a large single shape. If you are looking for a repositionable pattern, please see our WallPrints™ Fabric Decals.
- The ideal paint finishes to apply vinyl decals to are walls painted with eggshell or satin latex paint, but they will stick also to walls that are painted with a good-quality flat finish paint, as long as the surface is smooth.
- You can use Designer Vinyl Decals in a bathroom, as the applied vinyl will not be affected by heat or humidity. Please be sure that your surface is completely clean and dry before applying the decal.
- Installation tips available here: https://wallternatives.com/pages/designer-vinyl-decals
Come back tomorrow for part 3 of the Flamingo party…and I may have a little giveaway for you all too!